On October 22, 2018, Tom and Connie Davis with the help of Jose Dominguez and Scott Learey, installed the original 1926 Lincoln Highway marker on historic 4th Street (the old Lincoln Highway then US 40 route). The marker was acquire by the Nevada Chapter of the Lincoln Highway Association in 2016. The chapter petitioned to and was awarded from the national association a grant to prepare and reinstall the marker at a location along the original Lincoln Highway in Reno. Cindy Ainsworth secured the support from the owners of The Depot craft brewery and restaurant to erect the marker on their property. The Depot is the original 1910 train station building of the Nevada-California-Oregon Railway (NCO) which serviced a 238 mile route from Reno to Lakeview in southern Oregon. To learn more about the installation process see the photo album in the Media - Reno section of this web site.